Thursday, August 28, 2008


So Easily Pleased

Yesterday my new cell phone arrived. I say 'mine', because I'm the one that carries and uses it the most so I view it as mine. Although, Colin has informed me that it's not just mine. It's a little bigger than my previous one and black which as we all know is my favorite color. It's just a basic, non-expensive phone, no bells and whistles except this one has a camera. I know what your thinking, 'pretty much all phones come with a camera'. Ah, but my old phone didn't have one. When Andrew told me we were getting a new phone, I didn't think I cared too much. He asked me which one I wanted and I said 'whichever, it doesn't matter'. I didn't realize how much I would enjoy my new toy. I can carry pics of my kids wherever I go. I loved picking out a new ring tone. And I like how new it looks. Isn't that strange? How easily I can be pleased? I feel like such a kid at Christmas.

2 comments:

be you blithe and bonny said...

Awesome new phone! I love classic black. Did I get black being one of my favorite colors from you? Ok, so what' my ring tone going to be?

Lauren said...

Until I had Lucas, all I had was a cheap $20 flip phone which James now uses. I had a blast with the new to me bluetooth technology.