"And hie him home, at evening's close,
To sweet repast and calm repose."
~Thomas Gray
We rolled into St. Louis yesterday to find the house standing, the lawn mowed and the cat anxiously waiting our arrival. Midnight greeted us at the door complaining about being left so long and continued to follow us around for the rest of the night. He was so annoying this morning with all the meowing that Liam got up, shooed him out of the room and shut the door. Midnight was interrupting "Blues Clues" after all.
We all woke up at 6am since our bodies are still living on Eastern time. Maybe this will carry through to Monday when school starts, but I'm sure with our night owl tendencies we'll correct that in a flash.
*I have some pics of our time at Niagara Falls that I will post later.
2 comments:
I am glad you made it home - now get lots of rest so you can start calling me regularly again!
Nice pics! I heard that the Indian Maiden statue/fountain from Wonderfalls is on the Canadian side, but the only time I visited was in 1999, so I never thought to look for it.
Post a Comment