Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Final Images of Middlebury

We leave tomorrow for home. Vermont has been great and here are some final pics.

Otter Creek Falls, Our Favorite Place in Town


The Chateau on Campus


It's been so rainy, that everywhere you walk you find Mushrooms in the Grass


Otter Creek, again


Isley Library where we spent a lot of time


Two of My Monkeys


Main Street Middlebury

4 comments:

be you blithe and bonny said...

how lovely! should we add this to the 40th destination list?

be you blithe and bonny said...

Aaawww...I feel as if I have vacationed in Vermont through your blogs...I will be missing it too.

Lori Ann said...

I'm sure it will be nice to go home, but Vermont looks so nice and I'm glad that you've shared your visit with us, your loyal blog readers!

Maren said...

Hi Browns! We have really enjoyed having you here. Your blog is fun to read- it's nice to see Middlebury and Vermont through new eyes. We will miss you and wish you all the best back home. Please keep in touch!