We made another trip to Burlington yesterday. School is right around the corner and as we will return home two days before opening day, I need to buy the girls clothes now. This time we hung out at a typical mall not the cool Church Street one. Then we had dinner out at Adria's current favorite restaurant.
We swung back into town in time for me to visit the art fair on the town Green. I picked this up as a gift for the house. I just painted my kitchen and dining area in yellow and blues.

After Liam and I hit the art fair, we met back up with the rest at the library. While waiting outside, we sat on a stone wall along the sidewalk. Liam decided to jump out at unsuspecting passersby and "scare" them. With arms held up by his head in the shape of claws, he would jump and yell, "Raarr!". Some people just walked by, but one nice couple pretended to be scared. This just encouraged him. Next he decided he would try to "trip' people by sticking his little leg out. Where do they learn these things?

Five bucks if you can name the title reference. And, no, Adria as my daughter you are disqualified.
3 comments:
Is this a reference to our favorite old-fashioned, picturesque Stars Hollow??? Didn't the Nat King Cole song play during an episode??? I can hear it now.
Yes, Stars Hollow's own Taylor Doose hired a barbershop quartet to sing on the town square. Season 1, episode 3.
do I really get $5? I could use it for 10 cherry limeades during happy hour at Sonic.
Post a Comment