Wednesday, July 09, 2008

Adirondack Mountains and Chair
On the west side of campus we can see the beginnings of the Adirondack Mountains and on the east we have the Green Mountains. Here's the Adirondacks.


Around campus they have all these Adirondack chairs under trees and in courtyards. Students are encouraged to sit and study and commune with nature. This is Vermont after all where a recently viewed T-shirt said "Vermont: We were green before green was popular."


The kids have been enjoying rolling down hills, walking for ice cream and skipping rocks. What a great way to spend a summer!

4 comments:

be you blithe and bonny said...

Exactly what I was thinking - a fanstatic summer for kiddos! Love it all!

MJ/Mom/GrammaJ said...

When I read your blog I feel like I am on vacation. It sounds Heavenly and the perfect old fashioned summer. Thanks for sharing and keep it up!

MJ/Mom/GrammaJ said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Woodland Family said...

I love this! It looks like all a Summer vacation should be! Have Fun!!!