We started our trip to Vermont yesterday, starting early in the morning and staying in Mansfield, Ohio. The trip was uneventful until we hit Dayton, Ohio. There we encountered heavy rainfall and wind and lightening. All told, the storm had us arriving an hour later than planned. The kids were great. Adria and Colin sat in the back and played Uno for most of the trip. Occasionally, we could hear "You didn't say Uno", followed by giggles. Liam and Eva were content with coloring books and video IPods.
I've invented a new car trip game. "Guess What's in the Road" Along the way we've seen three deer, two racoons, a sofa and something totally unrecognizable.
2 comments:
It is so nice to hear how content the kids were in the car. Wahoo! I am glad you survived the storm. Keep us posted on your great adventure.
I love it! A roadkill game! You truly are from Oklahoma! Did I tell you I hit a deer when I was home? Also a rabbit, turtle - missed the coyote and alligator snapping turtle.
Post a Comment