Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Cheese, anyone?

My sister, politely, informed me that I had not posted anything since January. Was my life so busy that I couldn't take ten minutes and blog a bit? The answer is yes and no. Yes, life is extremely busy. Liam's preschool schedule has my days broken into pieces of time. I spend so much time in the car shuttling children, and Andrew, from place to place. Andrew's work and church obligations have turned me into a single parent. (I do realize I'm stretching it a bit and know single mothers are far busier than I am, but let me exaggerate for a minute!) And no, I probably could take ten minutes to blog, but have been thinking life is much the same, what is there to write about. Hopefully, the end is in sight, the light is at the end of the tunnel and there is a snowball's chance that life will become more manageable. Liam will be in all day kindergarten next year cutting down on driving time, and I have started some new medication that with a little hope may give me some much needed energy.

Now about that cheese. Parmesan cheese is one of Liam's favorite food. Not the real, beautiful, tangy cheese freshly grated, but the from a plastic tube that's been sitting on the grocery shelf for who knows how long. We have to hide it from him, or we will find him in the fridge chugging it. Eeewwww!

3 comments:

Adrian said...

Children's tastebuds are inexplicable. Good luck with the new medication!

be you blithe and bonny said...

nice & smelly!

my current love affair is pepper jack cheese. & chocolate almonds... can't leave that out.

Nikki CB said...

that is hilarious! (the parm part)