Sunday, January 10, 2010

Year Quiz Key

I realized we have several friends who we haven't seen in several years. Some are from grad school days and have never met Eva and Liam. I'm providing a key to further educate you in the disorganization bordering on chaos that is the Brown Family.

1. B, However, she does excel in the other three.
2. C, The chance to shoot a gun has raised Colin's willingness to attend Scouts.
3. D, Liam has been a monkey from the get-go. His climbing skills and balance are amazing. I never worry about him at the park. Of course, it does mean he tries to climb over the pews in church.
4. B, One of these days I'll get to go with him. For now, I am content with Parisian scarves, Belgian chocolates and Argentine jewelry brought back to me.
5. C, Liam's idea of being 'gentle' with the cat is to bury him under a pile of stuffed animals. Our 15 year old cat just can't take this kind of love.
6. B, The phrase "How rude!" has found its way into her vocabulary.
7. probably D, I love and highly recommend all of the books, but Fire is one I've read over and over.
8. D, Two teenagers in the house includes much sarcasm and wit.
9. B, A nice calm blue that goes well with the new floors
10. B, One of the other answers includes a show that is a guilty pleasure for us.
11. C, Although Andrew is constantly thinking the piano will fall through the floor, the house will crack in two pieces,and a sink whole will develop beneath the house. Oh, and he just bought a paisley tie to wear while Bishoping.
12. B, Eva loves to draw pictures, cut out snowflakes and basically cut, glue, tape any piece of paper she sees. We are not allowed to throw them away!
13. All, We have wondered for so long what that child is saying. Now we know and we can't stop smiling.
14. D, Andrew and I realized that the younger kids have not been to Utah, and Colin doesn't remember going. Of course, that means we'll have to visit Kirtland and Palmyra again in a few years so the younger kids can remember them.

1 comment:

be you blithe and bonny said...

It's March. Where are your new posts?