Today was stake conference at church. We had a broadcast from Salt Lake instead of the usual meetings. The day wasn't as sunny as yesterday, but we took a family picture anyway. It was a bit chilly.
Love the family pic. Your hair & new glasses look great. Is beautiful Adria taller than you? Colin almost has Andrew. Love his expression in pic with Liam. Classic Colin. Eva is such a doll. Love her missing tooth grin. And can I pick up Liam and swing him in a circle? I wanna hear that giggle that I know wants to come out!
2 comments:
What a good-looking bunch!
Love the family pic. Your hair & new glasses look great. Is beautiful Adria taller than you? Colin almost has Andrew. Love his expression in pic with Liam. Classic Colin.
Eva is such a doll. Love her missing tooth grin. And can I pick up Liam and swing him in a circle? I wanna hear that giggle that I know wants to come out!
Post a Comment