Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Stowaways with Great Hair

It's that time of year for Andrew to jet around to conferences, symposiums and whatever else he's up to these days. Liam decided he would try to hide in Andrew's luggage. I have a similar picture of Colin at that age somewhere. Do you think I can stowaway in Andrew's luggage, too?


For Andrew's recent birthday, Liam insisted on balloons. It just isn't a party without them. He and Eva discovered the rub the balloon against your head and stick it to the wall trick. The result is Eva walked around for a few days with shocked head of hair. Below is a tame version of her hair. Midnight was none too pleased about having his picture taken let alone being strangled like that.

1 comment:

be you blithe and bonny said...

really... send your kids to me. I just want to pinch both Eva's & Liam's cheeks!
Who does Midnight remind me of....???