Pre-New Year's Resolutions
According to one of my sisters, I have abandoned my blog. Life has been its normal busy with the added delights of colds for everyone in the family. Andrew and I have also been busy with some pre-New Year's resolutions. We decided to give ourselves early Christmas gifts and renew our gym membership. Both of us have a few pounds we'd like to get rid of, and the holiday season is never kind to weight loss seekers. Other than that, life rolls along. Adria is busy with YW, piano, yearbook staff, AP European History, etc. Colin is on the quest for the perfect video game. Eva wants to be able to read every book in the library. And Liam is sailing along with speech therapy and torturing our cat. Ob-la-di, Ob-la-da.
2 comments:
thank you!
Hmmm....I think you are on a campaign to make the rest of us look like under acheiving slackers! Maybe we will fight back by getting back to the gym ourselves.+
Post a Comment