Sunday, April 10, 2011

Decisions, Decisions

After a LONG application process, Adria has finally decided on a college. Next year she will be attending Dartmouth College in Hanover, New Hampshire. My little girl, my little bunnybear will be living across the country. Thank goodness for cell phones, texting and Skype! I miss her already and really don't want to know what the house feels like with out her. But(and this is a big BUT) I know she will be happy. It has been all her choice. She filled out those applications on her own, wrote essays, and most importantly spent a weekend fasting and praying about her decision. I'm glad she was able to visit last Fall, see the campus and attend classes. She is already mapping out courses and study abroad programs she would like to take.
I am excited, nervous, wistful, pleased, and anxious for her new adventure. And ours.

No comments: