I Am Sixteen Going on Seventeen!!
Sweet Adria turned 17 today. She celebrated this morning with a visit to the
Creperie with friends. And this evening Andrew and I took her for sushi at
Wasabi. We all ate for too much, but not a fork was used only chopsticks and the occasional finger. Then home for a white butter cake with lime curd and a cream cheese frosting. YUM! On a sad note, this time next year Adria will be a freshman somewhere in the world, but not here.
 |
| White butter cake with lime curd and cream cheese frosting. YUM! |
 |
| My beautiful girls. |
 |
| Can she blow out all the trick candles at once? |
 |
| I'm so proud of how this cake set up. Nice thick custardy middle. |
|
|
|
** A mother can brag, right? After all I have some of the smartest kids in the world, don't you? Adria was accepted into the Dartmouth Bound Program for Native American students. She's visit the campus in October.
2 comments:
She is one smart, sweet girl! We miss all you guys.
Of course you have the right to brag. About Adria and about that cake, it looks so good! They are both awesome. In different ways.
Post a Comment