Sunday, May 10, 2009

Mother's Day Birthdays

Today was our sweet, little Liam's birthday. And what does our little monkey deserve on this day? A monkey cake, of course. I made it while he was in bed last night.


He bounced out of bed and found a pirate ship waiting for him. He skipped breakfast just to play with it. I think it was a good choice.



One of Liam's request(demands) had us wearing birthday hats. EVERYONE had to wear them.


Andrew made french toast for all of us this morning. Eva has been showering me with cards and gifts all week. Colin and Adria helped with the kids during sacrament. I have some great kids and think I will take a nap.

***Did you notice the chocolate on Liam's face before he had cake? Such a cheeky monkey.

3 comments:

be you blithe and bonny said...

Happy Birthday Liam!
His cake was cute - much better than my monkey cake attempt for Rhys' 1st bday (it looked like a clown). And yes, I did notice the chocolate on his face before he had eaten... how did that happen? ^_^
You do have great kids. Wanna send them my way?
Happy Mother's Day To You!

Adrian said...

Cute cake!! Happy birthday to Liam!

Amri said...

That is a great cake!

And that Liam! Anyone who can get the cat to wear a hat is a winner in my book!