Monday, January 05, 2009

Winter Cold

I am a warm weather person. I love the spring and summer times of the year. You won't find me venturing out much once the temperatures dip below 30F. This winter we've had periods of windy cold in the teens, rainy cold, snowy cold, temperatures in the 60s one day and 30s the next and anything and everything in between. We even were under a tornado watch two days before icy weather. Enough already! All of this makes it rough for the sinuses. We have been passing a cold around. Just one of those normal, annoying winter colds. With me, it takes longer to get over them and exhaust me. It's only the 5th of January and I'm ready for the warm weather of April and May. At the least, the weather could stabilize and give us a reprieve from all the colds and viruses that come with the winter cold.

1 comment:

be you blithe and bonny said...

Really, I want to move here (Hawaii) then you can come visit me during the winter.

Love your new background.