Tuesday, October 07, 2008

Hair Today, Gone Tomorrow

I know I'm bragging, but my children have beautiful hair. It's a rich, chestnut brown color and thick with lots of body. Liam's hair is still in that blond turning to brown stage which all the kids went through. Eva's hair has been past her shoulders and part way down her back. We've been growing the bangs out, too. Tonight Liam decided to take a swipe at Eva's hair while playing with scissors. Needless to say I had to even up her hair. I know it's just hair and a vain thing to dwell on. She still has that beautiful smile and a pleasant disposition. I just wish we had chosen to cut her hair instead of needing to do so.

Before the Hair Cut


After the Hair Cut

8 comments:

Tamara said...

Yes, your kids, and you, have DO have great hair. I still hope my girls have inherited James's nice and thick hair and that it is still growing in. The baby-fine stuff I have is so frustrating at times!

Eva's hair looks cute even short :-)

be you blithe and bonny said...

OH EVA is so super cute! I've always loved your kiddos' hair, it's my "dream" hair. Anyway, I love her new haircut, so Liam did ok!

Anonymous said...

I saw the photos and thought you did it on purpose... I think she looks much cuter with the new cut.

Cyndi

Cabreros Family (UT) said...

You should start charging money for stuff like this!!

Lori Ann said...

Eva is so adorable! And looking so grown up. Her hair cut is cute, and it will grow back out if you/she like it longer. And now it looks like you don't need to worry about trimming it so her grown out bangs blend.

keelfam said...

I love her haircut. Way cute! I have been debating giving Lydia a haircut like that for a while now. Just haven't brought myself to cut it all off yet. Good job with the haircuting skills!

MJ/Mom/GrammaJ said...

What a happy accident! I LOVE IT!!! So very cute. Can't wait to see it in person. Love and miss you all.

Woodland Family said...

I love the haircut... she will always look gorgeous!